Product Quality Manager
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Operations and Supply Chain
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a world-class Quality manager to lead manufacturing quality activities and launch the next-generation of award-winning Apple products. The Audio Quality Team is responsible for delivering technologies and products with very high quality and reliability. Each individual will serve as a focal point in this process. The In Region Product Quality Manager leads all aspects of manufacturing quality and guides a team of dedicated quality engineers through multiple build and launch activities. You will work with cross-functional teams and be the interface between Operations, Product Design and Engineering both in region and Cupertino. You will also be the on-site lead to address quality issues on the ground for closure with consensus amongst project teams, or call out as necessary to Executives in timely manner when help is needed.
- We are looking for you with
- - Demonstrated ability to partner with vendor and execute on Quality improvement activities.
- - Experience with high volume, consumer electronic manufacturing technologies (preferred)
- - Knowledge and skill to react to quality excursion in the factory and developing a path to un-block the factory
- - Track record of achieving significant results on complex projects in a fast changing environment
- - Proven leadership in driving solutions to challenges
- - Capability to plan DOEs, execute failure analysis and come up with reliability and quality improvement plans
- - In-depth engineering background and consistent track record in operations and manufacturing.
- - Strong communication skills (in both Mandarin Chinese & English) - verbal, written and executive presentations
- - Demonstrated ability to hire, develop and lead high quality teams.
- - Periods travel required (up to 25%)
We are expecting you to NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION - Drive overall quality systems and deliver scalable quality control plans. - Review product/process designs and assess the impact to product quality. - Present timely, concise reports, drive failure analysis, corrective action implementation plan. SUPPLIER EXECUTION - Review supplier’s quality control flow, in process quality control system, in-coming component quality and out-going product’s quality control plan. Identify shortfalls and corrective actions to ensure design and quality target compliance. - Assess supplier’s production quality readiness to support build events and production ramp. - Identify potential execution issues and provide recommendations to mitigate risk.
BS/MS with 10+ years experience in engineering and/or manufacturing.