AI/ML - Senior Software Engineer (Location: Beijing, China)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The Siri team at Apple is seeking experienced software engineers. Our goal is to create unsurpassed artificial intelligence solutions for millions of people. You will collaborate with teams across Apple, who are building the newest, most compelling intelligent applications in the world.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality computational solutions for a variety of product enhancements.
- In-depth development experience with server-side Java or C++ (or similar languages) and web services including 3rd party APIs.
- Fundamental understanding of large scale data processing, machine learning, and algorithm design.
- Self-starter with strong social, written, and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Passion for product quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced highly technical environment.
- Excellent at problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
Apple is seeking experienced, passionate, and hardworking engineers. This is a key position that will support several critical projects. We are looking for someone with a combination of strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset. You will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment where both individual drive and team collaboration are the keys to success. You are an extraordinary contributor to cultivate an environment that emphasizes collaboration, accountability, and creativity.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Supporting project initiatives to delight and surprise our customers.
- Researching, developing and implementing the most innovative machine learning, artificial intelligence, and NLP techniques.
- Researching, developing and implementing new features to ensure a great user experience.