Shanghai, Shanghai, China
We’re seeking an experienced recruiter to join the Apple Worldwide Corporate Recruiting team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join an amazing, robust, and agile team responsible for hiring premier talent. As part of the larger People organization, Recruiting acts as the gatekeepers of Apple culture by providing an exceptional experience to both our internal partners and candidates alike. Apple has an exciting, high performance culture. If you are results driven, a self-starter, and ready to “Think Different,” come join us.
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience with high-performing company
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (preferred)
- Proven track record of building rapport with hiring managers and cross-functional partners, across regions and teams
- Have a well-developed network of candidates and/or the skills to build the network quickly and comprehensively
- Inform company’s strategic direction through understanding of the talent market (e.g., where to find particular skills, salary expectations of those with similar skills, etc.)
- Help drive Recruiting initiatives, including diversity and university relations
- As a Recruiter at Apple, your main goal is to identify, assess, and bring top talent to Apple. Apple Recruiters are strategic partners for the business they support, and compelling ambassadors of Apple. You will be responsible for guiding managers and candidates through Apple’s selection process and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large. - Partner with senior leadership and hiring managers to identify and build out staffing needs and strategies. - Build and maintain strong relationships, and have a keen sense of negotiation with all “customers” including candidates, managers and business partners. - Create and maintain strong working relationships with the Corporate Team’s leaders, staffing community and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility. - Have solid understanding of the complete recruiting function, including: research, sourcing, networking, behavior based interviewing and closing. - Initiate and maintain excellent working relations within the Apple People organization. - Effective communication approaches that include: keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts, verbally and in written form, and timeliness. - Maintain flexibility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment. - Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree Preferred or equivalent experience