Machine Learning Research Intern
Beijing, Beijing, China
Passion works here. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Our organization comprises teams ranging from software, firmware to hardware, together we have contributed in fun features to Apple devices such as FaceID, Animoji, Portrait mode, ARKit, Apple Neural Engine, Smart HDR, etc. We are endeavoring to develop solutions to real-world problems and deliver the best user experiences.
- Solid R&D experience in Camera Image Signal Processing, Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms.
- Strong skills in Python and C++/Objective-C development.
- Being active in CVML communities, having publications in top conferences/journals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Mandarin and English.
- Experience with camera hardware/firmware, computational photography, and related machine learning technologies will be a plus.
We are looking for highly motivated interns in the following topics: - Image/video enhancement - Video understanding/captioning - Human activity recognition - Network compression and acceleration
Education & Experience
MS/PhD candidates in Computer Science or equivalent fields (Electrical Engineering, Automation, Mathematics, Statistics, etc).