Global Finance Production Support Systems Analyst
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Apple’s Global Finance Support Center (GFSC) is a centrally led organization that supports Apple’s four Global Business Solutions centers around the world, including Austin, TX, Cork, Ireland, Shanghai, China and Singapore. GFSC is responsible for master data management and technical production support for SAP and other finance systems. This position is for a Finance Systems Analyst within GFSC.
- Minimum 5-8 years of SAP FICO/SD consulting, implementation or production support experience, preferably at a multi-national company
- Knowledge on FI/SD and FI/MM integration will be a plus.
- Broad understanding of SAP both from a functional and technical perspective
- Natural curiosity for problem solving and strong desire to understand root cause of issues
- Strong knowledge of P2P, O2C and R2R finance functions
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical Finance users
- Strong business partnering skills and ability to establish relationships with multi-functional and global partners
- Must have strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously, while working independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Demonstrable ability to perform under tight deadlines and meet SLAs
- Ability to shift focus and priorities as business needs demands
- Ability to work with global teams support follow the sun model
- Flexibility with working hours to support global issues required
- Engage with finance users and partner with IS&T to identify root cause and resolve issues related to SAP and other finance systems - Support monthly financial close, including on-call systems support and other recurring close activities - Define and execute on strategic direction to globally standardize and document GFSC process/procedures, operational metrics and reporting - See opportunities for process improvement and automation within process areas to drive scale and efficiency - Partner with finance users and IS&T to manage end-to-end enhancement request process - Provide SAP consultation and training to finance users whenever technical inputs are required on key FI/SD/MM processes in projects and operations. - Maintain close engagement with finance, Finance BPR and IS&T to understand new process and system changes - Perform system administration function for several finance systems in compliance with documented policy and SOX controls.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree - CPA or MBA preferred - Certifications in SAP and Project Management desirable Global Finance Production Support Systems Analyst