Shanghai, Shanghai, China
In this highly visible role, you will have the opportunity to join an amazing, robust, and agile team responsible for supporting our world-class Apple World Wide Corporate Recruiting group. As part of the larger HR organisation, Recruiting Coordination provides an exceptional experience to both our internal business partners and candidates alike. Apple has an exciting, high performance culture. If you are results driven, a self-starter, and ready to “Think Different”, come join us.
- 2+ years of recruiting coordination experience, project coordination, event planning or admin experience in a fast-paced customer-focused environment
- Exceptional problem solving, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to approach problems flexibly and demonstrate creativity in solving them
- Proven track record of driving process improvements and a strong desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to exercise tact, discretion and the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal customers
- Ability to work independently, execute multiple tasks simultaneously, and cut through ambiguity
- Unrivalled attention to detail and consistent delivery of the highest quality of work
- Strong interpersonal skills a must
- Skilled at effectively managing and prioritising escalations or business critical situations
• Managing calendar events, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritise schedules based on last-minute changes • Working closely in a team environment with the ability to partner with diverse teams and across multiple Apple locations • Liaising with key business partners within the organisa- tion to drive and maintain hiring processes while adhering to tight deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs) • Embracing a variety of internal and external software applications with the ability to learn new tools quickly • Coordination complex domestic and international travel arrangements • Ensuring the candidate experience represents the brand • Managing a variety of additional tasks which may include: travel & expense support, background investigations, and other reporting as needed.
Education & Experience
University degree in an appropriate discipline is preferred