Senior Financial Analyst, Forecasting
北京, 北京, 中国内地
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is significant to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll play a role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. The Greater China Sales Finance team manages all sales finance activities for Apple’s indirect channel businesses in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. The team forms part of a dynamic Worldwide Sales Finance organization, aligned by process tracks which are run locally, but with a strong alignment to global process ownership. The key process tracks include Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Demand Forecasting & Analytics (DFA), Route To Market (RTM) Finance, and Product (iPhone, iPad, Mac) Finance. This position is based in Beijing.
- Ideally have at least 6 years experience in the field of financial analysis and forecasting
- preferably in the communications or FMCG industries or high-tech sector relating to
- Must be mature, confident, precise, logical, meticulous, independent and able to communicate effectively with senior regional finance, sales management and operations supply-demand planning team orally or in writing.
- Great teammate with the ability to work independently under minimal direct supervision.
- Strong intuition for business and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent Excel & general systems skills required.
- Must have a very strong analytical background.
- Shown ability to perform under deadlines in a multifaceted fast paced environment.
- Must be fluent in mandarin Chinese and English.
- Ability to think “out-of-the-box” and adopt change
- Strong English proficiency and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of proficiency in Excel, skilled in ERP software (e.g. SAP), and experience with using Tableau preferred
- Self starter & great teammate with positive, proactive and open attitude
- Strong ability to build trusted internal networks across many functions to accomplish goals
- Ability to prioritize workload and respond quickly to urgent requests. Flexible and adaptable
- High intuition for business and integrity
This role is a key member of the Greater China Finance team, liaising with all line of business (LOB) demand units and revenue forecasting, reporting and analysis activities relating to Greater China. - Develop forecast based upon a thorough analysis of product life cycle, market trends, sales actions and business team input for the region. - Provide important business insights to executive management through detailed analysis and understand what are the key business drivers and market dynamics. - Prepare commentaries and charts to articulate and present forecast assumptions and methodology in a clear and concise manner. - Provide sales and finance executive management support by studying historical trend and market trend, and building financial models and ‘what if’ scenarios that analyze and project new product introductions and impact on existing products. - Provide detailed ongoing analysis and advice to regional management and finance team regarding channel inventory position, sell in and sell through across the region and at country level. - Provide weekly LOB sell-through performance and forecast updates for Greater China to Operation teams and World-wide Sales Finance team via conference calls, emails or any other formats as required. - Be actively involved in and understand the sales pipeline and business at the regional and country level, and contribute to grow the business. - Support quarterly business review analysis and process - Support Annual Plan process specifically plan. - Closely work with regional finance and sales team to ensure reporting deadlines are met and data and information are accurate. - Take the lead to run and represent the region in forecasting and reporting systems improvement or implementation projects and ensure a successful and timely roll-out.
BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or other relevant field strongly preferred.