Supplier Quality Engineering
成都, 四川省, 中国内地
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- - Strong background on mechanical parts assembly
- - Rich knowledge of GD&T, metrology design, 6 sigma, failure analysis.
- - Understanding on tolerance stack up analysis.
- - Deep experience in measurement techniques and high skill level to handle actual measurement tools equipment – OMM, CMM, jig design.
- - Good command of excel, Mintab or JMP.
- - At least 5 years experiences in the factory or development area.
- - Preferred work experiences in LCD back light area.
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
- - Candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively in a worldwide environment.
- - Good reporting skills/data analysis.
- - New product introduction and Manufacturing Operations experience desired.
- To manage mechanical parts vendors, covering from mold injection parts and metal chassis stamping process, back light unit to LCD assembly process - Involvement may begin at any step from pilot plant to full-scale manufacturing. - Coordinates design requirement review with appropriate engineering/scientific personnel to ensure compatibility of processing methods. - Metrology design with vendor to fulfill data collection request. - Compiles and evaluates test and measurement data to resolve appropriate limits and variables for process or material specifications. - May conceive and plan projects involving definition and selection of new concepts, equipment automation technology, and approaches in the processing or development of new or improved processes. - Map out quality control plan from prototype stage up to full production.
- Majored mechanical/material science degree.