Business Operations Project Manager
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Software and Services
We seek an experienced Business Operations Project Manager to support the APAC iTunes and App Store Prepaid Products initiatives. iTunes and App store Prepaid Products include gift cards, digital codes, iTunes pass and top up. These are in support of Apple Music, App Store, iCloud, TV, Movies, etc. It is a fast growing environment continually supporting and rapidly growing a broad range of products, partners and geographies. It presents challenge, reward and growth for talented self –motivated individuals. In this role, you will be responsible for areas including, but not limited to: • Analyze, implement and lead projects to support all business initiatives • Define, analyze and deploy new business models • Identify and support infrastructural and internal system improvements and implementation • Provide day to day operational support; Communications to both internal cross functional teams and external representatives • Ad hoc projects A successful Ops PM is a natural leader and facilitator; is flexible, dynamic, driven, organized and detail oriented; excels in project management; communicates with ease and professionally at all levels; thrives in an ambiguous environment and is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts. You will also have high level understanding of major information flows of transaction, finance and reporting systems, and a solid ability to influence and collaborate across all levels within the AMP, Wallet and Payment organization.
- Experience with project management on complex, highly cross-functional projects, managing internal and external partners, primarily focus in leading functional groups (e.g. Tax, Legal, Finance, Customer Support, Sales & Marketing, IS&T, etc.)
- Self-motivated and dedicated, with demonstrated analytical, creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization
- Strong teammate
- Flexible and ability to work with ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail
- Project manage all aspects of implementation to support our prepaid product business, including writing business requirements, business model design or enhancement, timeline, risk assessments, resource allocations and communication tools. E.g. new product introductions, new merchants or new integration on boarding, transaction processing infrastructure enhancements, etc. - Support sustaining business project needs as required - Drive project analysis efforts towards delivery of executable project requirements by collaborating with external partners, and multiple cross-functional and cross-organizational teams at Apple, e.g. sales, legal, tax, government affairs, product, marketing, business, fraud, etc. - Provide functional subject matter expertise to the global teams - Demonstrate industry trends, standard methodologies, and leading-edge technology and process improvement ideas to challenge the status quo - Collaborate with multi functional teams (internal and external) to design and implement process enhancement and develop new process or system to ensure efficiency and scalability - Influence decisions, introduce new ideas, and lead change through collaboration, leadership, and a customer-focused approach - Synthesize large amount of data and information to create a clear story, digestible by many different types of stakeholders – engineering, finance, legal, executives, external partners, etc. - Act as the country/countries “go to” point of contact for all cross-functional teams - The position will reside in Shanghai, China and will require some international and domestic travel - Fluent in English and Mandarin speaking.
Education & Experience
Bachelor or MBA
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.