Digital Forensics Analyst
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Software and Services
We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is seeking an extraordinary Digital Forensic Analyst to join a best-in-class team.
- 5-10 years of experience in Digital Forensics
- Knowledge of macOS, Linux, and Windows Operating Systems
- Collaboration skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and an ability to lead multi-functional initiatives
- Extraordinary analytical and investigative abilities with hands-on experience leading root cause analysis
- Experience with disk and memory forensic tools, enterprise log collection and analysis platforms, and triaging malware
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and Bash
- Experience conducting digital forensics in a cloud environment
- Prior law enforcement experience
This is a hands-on role in a dynamic and fast paced environment. In this senior role you lead analysis of security incidents, internal investigations, and will help further develop the incident response program responsible for protecting Apple. You are highly motivated and will embrace the opportunity to influence and advocate security across the organization.
Education & Experience
Technical Certifications (CFCE, CCE, GCFE, GCFA, GNFA, GREM, etc) are a plus.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.