Business Operations & Sales Support
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Sales and Business Development
The Business Operations team supports all aspects of the business customer journey for Apple Retail across 9 store and 15 online countries in APAC. To ensure consistency throughout APAC and to help drive worldwide standards the role will continually need to evaluate Business processes, policies and systems to deliver enhancements that can truly work on global basis, while also understanding local nuance and the need to adhere to country specific legislation and business practices. To deliver the best possible customer experience this role will need to build key partnerships with a wide range of cross functional teams, including: Business Development Managers (BDMs) and Sales Managers Store and Market leadership teams (ML, SL, SEM) Global Retail Support (GRS) throughout APAC and Cupertino Order Administration (OA) and Support functions based in throughout in APAC
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and be able to effectively interact and influence all levels in the organisation. We are looking for a dynamic, intelligent and passionate addition to the team, who possesses these qualities:
- 3+ years B2B Sales or Sales Ops experience
- Business Development experience preferred
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills
- Experience interacting with and influencing business partners at all levels
- Global thinker who performs well in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Passion and dedication to the delivery of consistent and unparalleled customer service
- Develop relationships quickly. A well respected partner that others want to work with
- Able to work both autonomously and perform well in a team environment
- Proven ability to work collaboratively to identify trends, develop strategies, and implement solutions to improve systems and processes
- Strong individual contributor an motivated self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and great attention to detail
- Self-aware and reflective in both productivity and performance. Leads self-improvement conversations regularly
- Strong business acumen and instinct
- Passion for Apple products and Retail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be applied to all levels.
- Fluent in English & Chinese additional APAC language skills are a plus.
Field Support - Supporting store and online teams as required to deliver the business customer journey from initial account set up to delivery of product. Financial Review - Validating sales opportunities and customer accounts to ensure that the correct level of pricing is applied in all of our systems. Brand Stewardship - Ensuring that we're positioning customer centric solutions that are within operational guidelines. Channel Alignment - Working with Apple’s multi channel sales teams to ensure that the customer is engaged with the best route to market for their specific needs. One Apple Support - Work with Education, Enterprise and other Apple teams to create light house accounts and best experience for customers across Apple. Owning business enhancement projects or providing subject matter expertise to ensure that business is represented in wider store / Retail Contact Centre (RCC) enhancement projects, from initial requirements gathering to delivery. Key Business stakeholder for product launch, new store opening and new country opening. Developing strong cross functional partnerships and acting as a key GRS stakeholder, representing the needs of Retail Business both locally and globally.
Education & Experience
- Travel as required