Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. The people here at Apple does not just build products, they build the kind of wonder that revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- 6 – 10 years PQE at major law firms with solid legal knowledge and lawyering skills.
- A quick learner with passion for business. Prior in-house experience with MNCs is a plus.
- A good team-player with strong influencing skills. Ability and commitment to work independently and collaboratively with people at different levels and functions.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong client relation skills and experience working directly with management.
- Self motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English (spoken and written).
This position will handle a variety of legal issues that arise out of the Greater China region, including Regulatory, Products, Operations, AppleCare, Procurement, Environmental and other commercial and corporate matters. Major responsibilities include, but not limited to, providing legal expertise and support on regulatory issues related to all relevant business functions, communicating with central and local government authorities on product and service compliance issues, supporting corporate procurement and supply chain operations, creating various business contracts, policies and strategies, counseling on environmental and social responsibility projects, partnering with law enforcement functions on product security cases, etc. The person should have excellent communication skills, solid legal knowledge and lawyering skills to work strategically with business teams and the management
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.