Supplier Security Manager - SSM
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Imagine what you could do here at Apple; we have extraordinary place to work and the new ideas have a way of becoming the extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We will bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish within Apple.
- Factory based experience preferred, or have experience working on the ground of factory.
- Good at milestone driving and program management
- Sophisticated at communication and especially good at constructive confrontation
- Operation experience as value added if background is security related.
- Essential Skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong observation skills.
- Persistent, goal/deadline driven work style.
- Methodical, disciplined, detail-oriented evaluation capabilities.
- Practical understanding of physical and logical security controls.
- Multi-lingual, English and other Asia Pacific languages.
- Supply chain experience, specifically with factory operations.
- 5+ years of security assessment and/or audit experience.
- Open and willing to learn and must be a good team player.
The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the secrecy and security of manufacturing and production activities. Position will reside in Asia Pacific (APAC) and may require travel within the region. The individual will work with third-party supplier security staff and other Apple supplier security managers. Position reports to Manager, Supplier Security. Responsibilities include: Daily assessment and evaluation of supplier security practices. Work with supplier security manager(s) to correct deficiencies and gaps. Supply chain security development and process enhancements. Track progress on corrective actions. Daily reporting of findings and actions to Global Security. Build and ramp readiness analysis of security controls and scalability. Support investigations activities.
CPP, PSP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or equivalent certification
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. We will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants