APAC Regional Security Operations Center (RSOC) Leader
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are seeking a dynamic leader to fill the role of the APAC Regional Security Operations Center (RSOC) Leader. This person will run the daily operation of two RSOCs located in Singapore and China, with a standing emphasis on training and quality assurance. The right person will have experience leading a diverse set of teams toward the single goal of securing a safe environment while protecting our people, assets, and reputation. They will assist in developing a robust training and quality assurance program and assist senior leadership developing operational protocols, policies, and standards. Key attributes include leadership experience, a solid command of English and Mandarin (written/spoken) in order to lead the right market in Singapore and China. This person will have an amazing personality, the ability to connect with people at all levels, and a shown talent for establishing strong, positive collaborations and customers around the world. Are you the right person?
- Prior security program management background preferred
- Experience with security technologies including video surveillance, access control, incident management systems and security operations center
- Ability to conduct training in all areas associated with the GSOC/RSOCs, access control and crisis management
- Ability to conduct internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Ability to resolve training issues or problematic trends identified during the QA process
- Strong social skills required to establish and maintain positive relationships with other Apple employees throughout the world; international experience preferred
- Experience addressing and training groups which may include vendors or global security management - Will possess strong computer skills, with proven proficiency in word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software. - Will have exceptional problem solving skills - This role requires availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays - This position involves 30-40% travel
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree, plus two years relevant experience or 5 years relevant experience, with demonstrated interpersonal and leadership success
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.