Government Affaires Manager
北京, 北京, 中国内地
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Senior Manager of Government Affairs will develop and maintain relationships with a host of partners in the communities meaningful and important to Apple.
- Experience in building and managing relationships with the policy community and government officials. At least 10 years of work experience in government affairs, regulatory policy analysis or related areas;
- Broad working relationship within government institutions and deep understanding of their operation;
- Solid communicational skills and good collaboration capability;
- Excellent analytical ability, great passion to learn;
- Self motivated, creative and resilient;
- Prior experience in government departments, or in internet services is helpful.
- Validated creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment and to work well collaboratively and under pressure
- Strong communication and advocacy skills (written and verbal)
- You will assist online service/content BU clients to engage with central government agencies in Beijing in order to meet business needs; - You will monitor and analyze the development of central Gov policies/regulations so as to help the business to stay compliant, mitigate regulatory risks and identify new opportunities. - You will be responded to government critical issues, resolve differences and protect business interests. - You are key partners include central service/content related governments, such as cybersecurity office and publicity departments.
Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred