Workforce Management Analyst
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Support and Service
The Retail Contact Center (RCC) and work force management team (WFM) is looking for motivated, outgoing, and tech savvy individuals who want to make the difference. At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when hardworking people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and encourage – and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with YOU! The primary role is to provide an excellent level of workforce management based support to the mixed media contact centre and OSV partners.
- Proficiency in Excel and Numbers
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Comfortable with presenting and communicating with different levels of the business
- Ability to learn and open to new ideas
- Capable of working as part of a cross-functional team and working with all levels of RCC
- Flexible, adaptable, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong influencing skills
- Able to assess workload and prioritise accordingly
- Experience in Scheduling and Workforce Management will be an advantage
- Resolve appropriate staffing levels that are needed on a daily / interval basis to achieve target service levels. - Review & breakdown forecasts to predict call volume and work load distribution based on an analysis of historical trends and external factors. - Manage all offline time ensuring service delivery and budgeted shrinkages are accounted for. Partner with call centre management and training specialists to manage all offline requests. - Manage all over and under capacity to maximise agent utilisation whilst protecting service levels. - Monitor and manage all staffing scenarios in a multisite environment. - Management and maintenance of Aspect eWFM and WFO workforce management systems. - Determine the need for and take action to redesign schedules, training plans etc. to meet changes in business objectives. - Analysis of productivity, service levels, utilisation, contact volume and staff trends, providing recommendations as required.
Education & Experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.