Senior Manager, AppleCare Business Development Greater China
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Sales and Business Development
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldnʼt have imagined — and now canʼt imagine living without. If youʼre excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job... Just be prepared to dream big. As part of the AppleCare Business Development team, we will be responsible for aligning people, projects, and programs across multiple divisions to ensure flawless execution of AppleCare Worldwide and Regional sales strategies and programs. You will lead a team focused on delivering top-line results for the Apple Support division as a part of Appleʼs broader Services strategy. The Senior Manager of Business Development is responsible for developing partnerships, formulating strategies, and delivering innovative programs in support of AppleCare goals. This senior role is critical in identifying and building new commercial models for AppleCare and developing partnerships that deliver impact and scale. You will work with a cross-functional team in developing strategies and business cases, structuring and executing partnerships, and driving strategic initiatives to grow our AppleCare Services business in Greater China.
- 10+ years of commercial deal development and sales execution experience in warranty and insurance services.
- Established strong business network at Senior Executive level
- Deep understanding of the B2C and B2B service business and go-to-market strategies for extended service and support agreements
- You will demonstrate a passion, energy and focus on developing and growing multi-million dollar business programs globally.
- You will have an extraordinary business development and partnership management track record.
- A strong command of business and financial modeling is essential to success.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with strong networking ability.
- Self-starter with an analytical orientation, strategic vision, and strong executional track record.
- Strong quantitative and decision-making skills with ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of data into action plans.
- Demonstrated success providing vision and strategy while leading and developing high-performance teams in a dynamic, global organization.
- Experience in the Greater China market.
- Superior and persuasive written and verbal communication skills (Chinese and English)
In this role, you will lead a team of Business Development professionals across the Greater China in identifying and generating new partnerships with Carrier and Retail partners from start to execution including contract negotiation. Youʼll evaluate proposals and drive negotiations with potential partners. You will lead and manage Greater China sales teams, legal, and marketing to enable the successful launch of new partners. You will build business cases to model impact of partnership programs in conjunction with analyst resourcing and gain alignment to target markets and potential partners. You will conduct quarterly reviews with senior leadership, present and promote partnerships to ensure resourcing is allocated to their success.
Education & Experience
MS/MBA preferred plus 6-9 years experience, or BA/BS degree plus 8-10 years service industry experience.