iPad Hardware Systems Integration Engineer
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
The people here at Apple don't just build products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are searching for self-driven, passionate electrical engineers to provide design, test, validation, failure analysis and manufacturing support to our iPhone product. Our products are on the groundbreaking in every way: usability, integration, connectivity, power consumption, fabrication, reliability, manufacturing scale. The candidate will play a meaningful role in the development of Apple products, collaborating with cross functional design team in the process. The iPad Division is seeking enthusiastic electrical engineer continually push the envelope of technology implemented in iPad products.
- - 3+ years overall experience needed
- - You will have great EE fundamentals
- - You have hands-on experience in prototype bring-up and debugging, functional verification and manufacturing support
- - You have experience designing high volume products from beginning to end and dealing with contract manufacturers
- - Broad experience in small embedded systems, especially 8-bit and 16-bit micro-controllers
- - Experience in designing cutting edge SOC system including bring up, SOC/DRAM debug and issue fix will be a great plus
- - Experience design and measurement, sensor design and integration & low power design
- - Experience in the following areas is desirable: Bluetooth product design, video electronics design and measurement
- - Experience in scripting language, especially Python, Perl, Lua and Tcl is a good plus
- - Experience on Schematic and Layout tools, like Cadence Concept & Allegro or equivalent
- - Position will require some domestic and international travel.
- - The ideal candidate is someone from a consumer electronics background who has designed high volume, low power, high quality products.
- Schematic capture - Manage PCB layout design - Prototype bring up and debugging - Functional verification - Signal characterization - Working with and managing suppliers/manufacturing partners - Hardware bug tracking - Scripting language developing
Education & Experience
- Bachelor/Master/PHD Electronic Engineering