Operations and Supply Chain Specialist
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Operations and Supply Chain
Passion works here. Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Our community is made up of every kind of individual: artists and designers, engineers and scientists, thinkers and doers. Together we create things and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. So if you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Just be ready to dream big.
- What we’re looking for:
- Specific examples of:
- Passion for operations and supply chain management
- Prioritization and project management skills
- Top-of-class communications and networking skills
- Curiosity, flexibility, drive and grit
- Bachelor’s degree and above with 2+ years work experience OR fresh graduates (no working experience required) with Master’s degree. Engineering degrees preferred.
- English and Mandarin Chinese fluency required. Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese desired.
- Up to 100% travel in greater China and Asia
What we offer: •1.5 years rotating through Apple’s Asia operations, including but not limited to •Learn operations, supply chain and technical foundations by working with industry experts. •Be called on at a moment’s notice to to support critical needs products and teams. What you’ll do: •Report and present project status to different levels of management •Serve as a key member of operations team that work closely with Apple’s most talented manufacturing, engineering, and quality teams and partners •Monitor and plan onsite factory activities (capacity, materials readiness, factory readiness, supply-demand planning, logistics)