Product Marketing Manager, Greater China
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Apple is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Product Marketing Manager to support Apple Watch and watchOS product marketing for Greater China. You will collaborate with relevant stakeholders to drive successful product launches and sustain momentum, to build consistent yet relevant customer messaging, understanding and excitement about the product. As the Geo expert, you will develop product and market insights, define and communicate local requirements to Worldwide Product Marketing and other stakeholders. To be successful, you should demonstrate a strong passion for Apple products and be an authentic, hands-on product evangelist for Apple Watch, watchOS and Health. You need to have a solid understanding of and experience in marketing innovative products, the ability to tell engaging product stories, and to distill business and customer insights to help inform decisions.
- Familiarity across Apple hardware, software and services, ideally with Apple Watch or health/fitness wearables and technology experience.
- 10+ years experience in product marketing or related roles in Greater China that require technical fluency and the ability translate features into relevant consumer benefits.
- Deep knowledge of consumer behaviours, industry trends, services ecosystem and related technologies in the smart wearables and / or mobile computing space.
- Excellence in presentation, spoken and written skills in both English and Mandarin, with demonstrated success as a product spokesperson.
- Curiosity, passion for excellence, ability to ask the right questions, and the love of working as part of a team.
- A resilient problem solver who gets things done, flexible and willing to learn, with strong influencing and collaboration skills to work as part of cross-functional teams
- Flexibility to travel (25-30%) and experience working with multi-national teams.
- Interest in health and fitness activities is a plus.
Provides product leadership from introduction through end-of-life to both the marketing and sales organisations. Own consistency in product messaging across all customer touch points. Deliver product briefings and presentations on key product messages, positioning, market insights and opportunities with internal and external stakeholders. Define and develop initiatives and plans that drive product strategy, consumer adoption and advocacy. Closely follow new technologies, consumer, social trends, competitive and third party products, making recommendations on how our products will leverage or fit into those emerging trends. Clearly articulate local recommendations and provide feedback, make recommendations and asks to internal teams and management.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree, MS/MA/MBA (preferred but not conditional)