Apple Support Digital Greater China Program Manager
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Support and Service
The Apple Support Digital team is looking for an experienced program manager to manage cross functional programs and projects for Greater China. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in identifying opportunities, establishing processes, and managing complex cross-functional support and service initiatives.
- Exceptional program management skills and experience
- Proven success in managing fast tracked and complex projects
- Exceptional cross-functional team engagement skills and experience
- Ability to engage external partners and agencies at both leadership and operation levels
- Proven ability to design or improve on processes
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Prior experience in customer experience or support function for online channel
- Prior experience working internationally and with teams in US and JAPAC region
- Great written and oral communication skills. Comfortable presenting to senior executives.
- Effectively bi-lingual in English and Mandarin
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of various aspects of digital marketing a plus
- Identify and prioritize regional opportunities. Identify the opportunities to help customers in Greater China learn and achieve more from Apple products and ecosystems. Understand working parameters in order to prioritize these opportunities. - Rationalize and articulate these opportunities with various stakeholders at regional and WW cross-functional teams to gain support and buy-in. - Execute on projects according to strategy with keen attention to detail while managing communication of status and escalations to key stakeholders. - Create operational processes so that launched projects will be well-managed and improved upon iteratively in production. - Connect with the total Apple business to build and maintain strong partnerships and collaborate on cross-organizational initiatives. - Drive solutions beyond Apple. Work with external partners and agencies to create value for customers on 3rd party platforms. - Join the dots. From the unique perspective of Apple Support Digital, spot the issues that net the biggest gains for our customers. Be able to assimilate large volumes of data and customer input, and identify connections and relationships between disparate sources.
Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus 8 - 12 years of directly related support/customer service experience with a Bachelor's degree, or 6 - 8 years and a Master's degree
- Empathy: Be able to see the experience from the customer’s perspective. Although you should be able to leverage Apple data in order to better understand this perspective, intuition plays a strong role here.
- Analysis: Be able to deconstruct the many factors contributing to the customer experience, including context, expectations, content, functionality, language, imagery and layout.
- Synthesis: Be able to put it all together to figure out why the problem is occurring, and what the most effective upstream solution might be.
- Getting things done
- Make Apple work for you. The complex nature of Apple’s business means that the solution to a single issue can require contributions from a large number of individuals distributed across the company. Work cross-functionally inside and outside AppleCare to influence change and implement projects.