Mac Hardware Systems Engineer
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
You will participate in design and development of next generation mobile Mac products from concept to mass production. Support all hardware characterizations both at Cupertino and local sides, analyze test reports and address the conclusions.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the design and development of high speed digital and/or analog boards and systems.
- Direct experience in high volume computers /communication devices /consumer electronics preferred.
- Must have a solid understanding of the system development process including concept creation, schematics and board development, as well as board and system bring up and debugging.
- Must have direct experience with one or more of the following technologies: high speed bus design, low power design, industry standard protocols (PCIE, USB, wireless, thunderbolt, etc.) and their design issues.
- Software and scripting experience a plus.
- Superior communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Be the technical contact at OEM site to support various engineering builds. Represent the EE team in a cross-functional team environment. Helping factory with EE related issues and driving post ramp quality issues. - Be able to identify and prioritize EE related issues. Drive resolution of cross-functional issues including those related to architecture (performance, power consumption, thermal behavior), production (quality, failure analysis, manufacturing), and development (schematic design, PCB layout, and overall system integration). Good ability for issue summary and reporting. - Be able to manage vendor EE resources for better technical support.
Education & Experience
- BSEE required. MSEE preferred.