RF Desense Engineer
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
We are looking for a dynamic RF engineer to support RF system-level validation for numerous wireless technologies found within the broad spectrum of Apple products. The successful candidate would be part of a diverse team, working with a group of RF engineers conducting RF radiated receiver performance design and validation of cellular, BT, WiFi, GPS etc.
- A technical understanding or experience with one or more of the following radio technologies: cellular communication, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Understanding of wireless RF test equipment generally
- Familiarity with wireless communication test equipment
- Understanding of mixed-technology coordinated circuits
- Understanding of radiated measurements
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willing to work in a dynamic, fast paced, high-octane environment
- Dynamic and with a “can do” attitude, with the desire to work in a great team with phenomenal products
Responsibilities include the planning and execution of tests, determining the effects on radio performance when connecting accessories to the product, using RF engineering know-how to investigate and debug performance issues, verifying fixes and improvements, producing status reports and test reports, involvement in multi-functional engineering discussions, looking at ways to improve testing and increase the likelihood of success in future designs. The successful candidate will demonstrate passion for an RF test environment and a good understanding of multiple wireless technologies.
Education & Experience
MS/BS EE/CE degree or equivalent experience