Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The Apple App Store is the world’s largest and most innovative software store, with nearly 500 million weekly visitors. Redesigned to make discovering apps and games easier than ever before, the App Store will now be offering compelling stories, in-depth interviews, helpful tips and collections of must-have apps and games to showcase Apple’s unique perspective and to help and inspire customers every day. The App Store is now seeking for a dynamic, highly motivated individual to join the App Store Editorial team. They have a finger on the pulse and be passionate about the apps & games can play in enriching lives. This job is all about discovering the coolest games that our customers really love to play.
- 5+ years in content discovery, writing and editorial — ideally in mobile gaming.
- Possess a deep understanding of local games market and customer behavior, have a good nose for industry trends.
- Excellent Chinese writing skill is a MUST.
- Experience working with eSports related content is a plus.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Resourceful, creative, and collaborative while working with high energy.
- Deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple products, and mobile technology.
Select games and showcase to our customers, scrutinising every title with the highest standards. Explain the rationale for selections and distinguish those games that are in keeping with App Store’s editorial voice and consistent with Apple values. Collaborate with designers, producers and other cross-functional partners on creating games stories for Today. Work closely with business managers to initiate, plan and execute store projects and seasonal promotions. Correspond with business analysis team as an expert voice on reviewing certain game’s UI gameplay and monetization design.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, etc.