Executive Relations Representative, Customer Service
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Support and Service
At Apple, we believe that hard work, a lively environment, creativity and innovation fuel the customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage and encourage – and that by focusing on even the smallest of details, we can make impact on our customer’s experience.
- You have a passion for customer service and leverage on expertise to build an extraordinary customer experience.
- You are inventive and flexible with your work.
- You are adept at dealing with ambiguity and use sophisticated judgment, negotiation and creative problem solving skills to resolve customer issues.
- You are experienced with positioning sensitive and/or confidential issues.
- You demonstrate an unparalleled attention to detail.
- You are able to work with limited supervision.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese is a plus.
Responsible for damage control and customer service recovery, the RCDX Executive Relations Team(RCDX: Retail Commerce and Digital Experience) responds to customer critical issues from Apple’s Executive Team, Public Relations, Apple Legal, and Investor Relations. The team handles a wide range of sophisticated problems, including the company’s most sensitive and customer happiness issues. Additionally, the RCDX Executive Relations Team is responsible for daily Customer Happiness Survey analysis, coordinating outreach to distressed customers as warranted. We communicate official positioning on company issues, develop creative solutions to sophisticated customer problems, and identify and escalate on opportunities for operational improvements. We are looking for talent with an appetite for innovation and passion for customer service. Come join us and learn from the best while transforming your career.
Education & Experience
BA/BS preferred, or equivalent proven experience
- Skills and Experience 3-5 years experience in a Contact Centre critical issues or similar Tier 2 customer support environment Consistently meeting/exceeding goals (i.e. NPS/TMS or equivalent) Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build authentic business relationships with multiple dependent stakeholders Ability to work quickly and optimally under deadline pressure Excellent time management and interpersonal skills