Sales Training Instructor
上海, 上海, 中国内地
At Apple, we work every day to create products and services that enrich people’s lives. Our Ad Platforms team is redefining the advertising model by developing highly effective, scalable advertising products that help content creators thrive while upholding Apple’s commitment to always respect user privacy. We help publishers and developers promote and monetize their work while also helping people around the world discover apps and media. Today, we are a global organization that powers ads in Apple News and Search Ads in the App Store. We are looking for an experienced trainer to support the China based Search Ads sales team. This individual has a passion for developing world-class sales and account management teams. The ideal candidate has expertise in adult learning principles, interactive training, learner management and training assessment. A successful candidate will have strong communication and inter-personal skills, be highly organized, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently to meet timelines and business objectives. You will have a proven track record of creating and delivering world class training programs with interactive exercises to advance the learners’ experience.
- 5+ years sales training experience in B2B, tech or other knowledge intensive field
- Experience delivering sales training curriculum for technically dense products in a concise, consumable and actionable manner
- Experience leading front of the room trainings and delivering curriculum across sales and account management teams
- An organized, methodical personality and excellent communication skills are crucial
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in the mobile app space, search and/or performance marketing along with start-up experience is preferred
- English and Mandarin speaking
Work closely with Search Ads training team to define and execute in-person training curriculum for all new hires on Search Ads team. Deliver ongoing training for effective usage of reporting systems, consultative sales skills and vertical insights to increase client engagement and performance. Help develop reference collateral and learning tools to support ongoing training plans. Deliver product training to external partners and clients. Support new product launches with training to help drive client adoption. Conduct training sessions to advance both technical and client engagement excellence.
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience