Intern, App Store & Marketing
上海, 上海, 中国内地
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- - Passionate about apps and technology
- - Strong organization and project management ability
- - Excellent presentation skills and exceptional attention to detail
- - Excellent written & verbal business communication skills in Chinese and English are required
- - Attention to details
- - Good collaboration with team
Apple’s App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad and Mac customers. App Store & Marketing team are to help customers know the great contents available on App Store and enable them to get the best experience. The team is seeking an intern to join us and support App Store and Marketing projects. We are seeking a talented and passionate intern to join the Greater China team to support App Store, Apple Music & iTunes operations and projects. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - Support App Store and Marketing operations - Support Marketing X-function regular communication and reporting - Landscape analysis - Consumer understanding - News and social monitoring
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.