Engineering Partnership Manager, Maps
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Apple Maps China team is responsible for ensuring the delivery of a high quality Apple Maps product in the region. In this role, you will work closely with engineering and our 3rd party vendors to communicate clear requirements and establish ongoing accountability of product delivery.
- Technical expertise in the development of large scale software services
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- Proven track record of success with managing vendor relationships, particularly in China
- Experience with navigating complex regulatory and business environments
- Strong understanding of the software development process
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Deeply invested in excellent quality products and services
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
Apple Maps are being used by millions of users every single day and powers thousands of applications. Our mission is simple — build the best maps in the world. As a fundamental tool for human activity, Maps technology is evolving and new techniques are emerging. You will play a big part in ensuring users in China have an excellent experience with Apple Maps and are able to take full advantage of the Apple ecosystem. As a technical and business leader in the Apple Maps China team, you will be responsible for maintaining a collaborative working relationship with our partners and for identifying the most effective strategy for bringing new features to market. Ongoing teamwork with global and local product, engineering, and program management teams will be essential to delivering timely and innovative features to our local users.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with 10+ years of experience
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.