Financial Analyst - Information Systems & Technology
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that is revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here? The Information Systems & Technology Finance Team provides high-quality financial support relating to the Company’s Capital Investments Portfolio, Data Center & Network Operations and internal IT infrastructure. Apple is seeking to fill a position within this Finance Team in China to support our dynamic and fast-growing environment, as well as, help this team scale with the Company’s growth. This role is responsible for IS&T Consolidated CAPEX & OPEX forecasting, analysis, process, controls and provide backup support for the Purchase-to-Pay Process (Vendor Management) by processing purchase requisitions and ensuring proper purchase order management. You will gain invaluable experience in a position and help the team scale with the Company’s explosive growth. This role is detailed and has many opportunities to provide insightful financial information to key stakeholders across the Company. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded top performer who can be a key contributor to this organization.
- - 3-5 years experience in Finance or Accounting role in a fast growing environment, with experience handling CAPEX, OPEX and Business Partnering. Preferably with previous APAC exposure
- - Process re-engineering, data modeling and tool/system implementations preferred
- - Excellent oral/written communication, social, and analytical skills
- - Organized, detail-focused, and ability to multi-task; Strong Excel skills required and SAP experience preferred
- - Teammate with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues You are a strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture while working in the details, with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- - Experience in an information systems / technology environment a plus; Passion in the latest developments of internet / software services
- Manage the entire APAC Information Systems & Technology Purchase-to-Pay Process (Vendor Management) by processing and/or reviewing purchase requisitions. Ensure proper purchase order management, including expense vs. capital treatment, coordinate management review/approval of invoices and post goods receipts to assist in timely payment of invoices by Accounts Payable. - Report on Business Metrics, in addition to producing financial schedules; Support our financial analysts, management, and business partners through various financial planning & analysis. - Financial analyst support for headcount planning/tracking, monthly CIP fixed asset review, Fixed Asset Physical Inventory, GR Audits, Capitalized labor analysis & JV preparation, business partner management, and accrual support for business partners through various financial planning & analysis tasks. - Consolidate and analyze operating and financial results, including analysis of budget vs. actual, monthly trends and other expense drivers. Report on Business Metrics, in addition to producing financial schedules. - Continue development of key processes, tools and analytics supporting the annual plan, forecast cycles and quarterly close for OPEX and headcount. Understand key drivers affecting the above processes and anticipate effects on our processes, deliverables and results as drivers change.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent required
- Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple, What will you do?
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.