Apple Support Quality Program Manager
Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Apple Support Tech Support Quality Program Manager (QPM) is responsible for helping AppleCare sites to improve Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and Quality performance as measured by customer satisfaction results combined with transaction monitoring program calibration and accuracy.
- An understanding of the importance of Quality and Transaction Monitoring, and how critical behaviours impact the customer experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skill set with expertise in effective root cause analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Skilled in relationship building and influencing skills
- Strong self-motivation, ability to work independently and in a team environment with strong follow up and organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proven creative problem-solving skills
- Contact centre experience and familiarity with Apple Products
- Proven project management and process improvement experience
-Quality Program Managers are responsible for performing root cause analysis and working with contact center and management to create programs to address these underlying causes through initiatives that show measurable results. -The QPM is also responsible for ensuring that all management personnel who manage Apple Support Advisors can successfully provide their Advisors with the necessary coaching and feedback to achieve business targets. -The QPM will follow a structured process for identifying issues and help respective sites to create action plans that will ensure solutions can be measured and evaluated for effectiveness. -The focus will be on process and procedural issues that prevent Apple Support from hitting high performance quality targets at the program level, but solutions will also be directed at site, team, and individual advisor performance as necessary to maintain consistency throughout the contact center and to help the contact center achieve performance goals. Traits we are looking for: - Experienced in Contact Center Management and familiarity with Apple Products - Strong technical problem solving experiences - Insightful and intuitive understanding of strategies for effective communication - Strong analytical and critical thinking skills - Strong ability to analyze data & identify trends - Exceptional coaching abilities - Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Demonstrated creative solution driven skills - Skilled at relationship building
Education & Experience
Bachelors or equivalent work experience.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.