Payroll Analyst, China
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Manage payroll for assigned country, ensuring compliance to payroll legislation and company policy.
- Competency and experience in China tax, social security, employment regulations and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, especially in managing relations with external government authorities.
- Ability to independently liaise and connect with tax and government authorities on audit matters and issues.
- Customer-focused and good team player. Excellent business partnering, communication and people skills in working with cross-functional/regional teams.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment. Tenacious, flexible and able to meet challenging deadlines.
- Competent and experienced in payroll systems.
Payroll consultant to China HR teams and employees on payroll legislation, government regulations and taxation. • Assist SSC Payroll Manager in monitoring and interpreting developments in China national and state legislation that impacts employee payroll and statutory benefits. • Develop and maintain good working relations with the local cities' tax bureaus of Apple's various China entities and branch offices. • Manage and liaise with China tax and government authorities on payroll, tax, social security and audit matters. • Develop efficient local payroll administrative processes with service providers to improve payroll service quality and employee experience. • Support Payroll, HR and Compensation & Benefits functional teams in executing payroll & C&B program rollout initiatives, including providing the relevant employee training. • Conduct regular employee training on payroll programs and systems. • Lead and assist SSC Payroll Manager in developing focus initiatives for better employee experience.
Education & Experience
Degree in Accounting , Business Administration or equivalent working experience in payroll or accounting.