Global Voice Video Services Engineer
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Software and Services
The Asia Pacific IS&T group is seeking an experienced voice and video engineer to join the Global Voice Video Services team based in Shanghai, China. The team is contributing significantly in the remote working environment. You will be part of a team who implement and support all the enterprise web conferencing, video conferencing, live streaming, VOIP (Voice over IP) and contact center projects in APAC.
- Experience in HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) products such as Elemental Encoder or equivalent.
- 5 years hands-on experience in maintaining TDM/IP/SIP PBX environment.
- 5 years hands-on experience in implementing and supporting Cisco CUCM Telephony/UC/Voice gateway.
- 4 years hands-on experience in implementing and supporting SIP Session Border Controller such as Oracle/ACME SBC or equivalent.
- 4 years hands-on experience in troubleshooting telephony SIP environment.
- 2 years hands-on experience supporting Cisco Telepresence and CMS.
- Good English skill to articulate technical solutions. Good at summarising complex concept into easy to understand proposal.
Support all Enterprise Voice/VC and Call Center activities in APAC and regularly meet with site-based CC business leaders to ensure IS&T are across latest business strategies and requirements, providing relevant feedback and heads-up to Global and Senior Regional voice staff. The incumbent would also review forward capacity plans with business teams to ensure early provisioning/ upgrades and liaise with networking team to ensure IP-telephony/VC configurations are adequate and appropriate, providing 24X7 management & support of APAC voice and video infrastructure. Occasional travel within China and to other countries required.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, Telecommunications or equivalent Nice to have: - Cisco CCIE Collaboration Certified or equivalent. - Experience in VMware vSphere setup for Cisco product.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicant.