Software Program Manager
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple do not just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It is the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- At least 8 - 10 years experience in test engineering in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to work with internal cross-functional teams and external contract manufacturer partners.
- Able to articulate clearly in spoken comms as well as written comms; Confident and competent in generating managerial reports and presentations.
- Competent in technical know-how and have logical mindset in problem solving with sound engineering skills.
- Proficient in statistical data analysis and applying it for tester qualifications, limit setting and process buy-offs, e.g. interpret GR&R, Cp/Cpk, correlation analysis, etc.
- Proven ability to work independently and deliver high quality solutions within tight schedules.
- Able to work in ambiguous and highly inter-dependent work environment to drive and get things done in most efficient and thoughtful way without stepping on everyone's toes.
- Expect frequent business travel to CM sites globally including out of China.
- Work with Apple Engineering teams to develop test tools, test stations, test fixtures, test plans and methodologies in a production-testing environment. - Own and resolve critical test related issue in both development and production phases. - Provide technical mentorship to the team in product failure analysis, drive issue resolutions via DoEs and support production yield improvement activities. - All-rounder working knowledge of electrical engineering down to circuit level to understand and lead team in solving design issues. - Have a good appreciation of software engineering skills used in tester development as well as firmware used in complex modules. - Drive closure on potential test gap & failure correlations between the modules factory and systems assembly factories. - Closing test gaps, improving test coverage and mapping out margins throughout the supply chain.
- BS/MS in Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 8+ years of industry experience