北京, 北京, 中国内地
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. The Facilities Manager possesses the skills and experience of a validated corporate real estate professional with an extraordinary customer service focus. You will have a strong emphasis on handling multiple site operations consistent with a diversified portfolio. Ability to interact with Apple business functions & customers at all levels including management reporting. You will oversee all aspects of Facilities Operational Maintenance and create and implement maintenance processes and procedures for planned work. You will provide overall management direction for Plant Operational Maintenance Staff Develops and equipment operational parameters.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to connect and lead dispersed internal/external teams.
- Experience with leading complex Change Management
- Passionate about customer services and end-user experience.
- Self starter and capable individual contributor.
- Excellent social skills and proven leadership and management ability.
- Experience in equipment life cycle costing and performance evaluation.
- Scheduling of resources and management of contracted personnel for strategic plant operation.
- Knowledge of estimating/planning for small project and plant equipment requirements.
- Ability to analyze work force performance and performance trends.
- Ability to interpret floor plans, blueprints, illustrations, drawings, maps, tables, and other supporting documents.
- Ability to prepare detailed reports.
As a Facility Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for all operational duties within the Complex that are consistent with regional priorities and expected ends/results. With and through staff, you will develop plans, accountability systems and identify expected outcomes/results for each section of the Building. You identify disparity between "what is" (current condition) and "what ought to be" (desired condition) regarding regional priorities involving functions and responsibilities within the unit. You provide direction, oversight, and evaluation of each direct report regarding productivity in achieving expected results. You also ensure effective utilization of corporate end user request and completion systems. You will plan and implement a system of feedback and evaluation regarding the effectiveness of the section as perceived by the users of its services.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Environmental Sciences, Construction Management, Facility Management or related field from an accredited institution. • Associates Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Technology or Certificate Program in Facilities Management or Facilities Maintenance w/ 10+ Years of relevant business experience. • Minimum of seven (7) years of dynamically responsible experience in at least two of the specialties under this position