Partner Communications Manager, Marcom Greater China
Beijing, Beijing, China
The role of the Marketing Communications group at Apple is to ensure flawless development and execution of world-class communications in support of Apple’s business goals. As an advocate for the brand, you will work closely with partners on the planning and deployment of world-class marketing communication and merchandising programs supporting Apple’s most important products and services.
- Extensive experience in brand communications across consumer audiences, preferably in an international brand or agency
- Successful track-record building productive relationships with creative people
- Developing, producing and executing marketing campaigns with international brands
- Passion and eagerness to develop and execute best-in-class marketing campaigns with external partners
- Demonstrated depth of experience with integrated communications and account/client relationship-management
- A highly detail-oriented team player with proven persuasive/negotiation skills
- 10-15 years experience in channel marketing, account management at an ad agency or in-house marketing communications firm; online/e-commerce experience is highly desirable
Develop strong working level relationships with key partner’s marketing and advertising teams Manage the flawless execution of Apple products and services in advertising, web and printed materials Distribute and manage approved product assets and materials to internal teams and partners Ensure strong planning and execution supporting Apple’s new product introduction and seasonal campaigns along with Apple’s worldwide product merchandising priorities Ensure partner media and retail store marketing and merchandising opportunities are fully understood and ensure most premium positions for Apple products, merchandising and campaigns Represent Apple marketing guidelines and programs with key partners and manage the day-to-day reviews and approvals of product and tactical marketing communications, ensuring proper escalations to the Worldwide Marketing team Work closely with functional teams to develop communications guidelines for Apple product and services
Education & Experience
Bachelor or advanced degrees in advertising, communication, etc.