iPhone Operation Program Manager
郑州, 河南省, 中国内地
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Coordinate with material team, planning team, quality team, logistics team and headquarter NPI team, to ensure weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly production target and shipment target are met.
- Order Cycle Time (OCT) and Time Dependency Model (TDM) Management
- Short term and long term capacity planning and execution.
- Early Involvement with New Project Development.
- Team Building and Provide Guidance to OEM.
- Establish Good Working Relationship with Local OEM and 2nd Tier Suppliers.
- Create relevant management reporting to support the business with high data accuracy on a weekly basis and communicate in a timely manner.
o Responsible for overall performances at the ODM meet Apple’s requirements. o Manage day to day operations to meet weekly MPS per WW planning's priority, region's mix and overall pack out qty with explanation of shipment delta, cycle time goal; articulate impact on the organization in revenue and costs. o Local support in taking the lead to facilitate the communication and co-ordination on cross functionally issue and business. o Strong sense of urgency to take immediate recovery actions and follow-ups. Jo Local or be prepared to station in China and work in a factory environment. o Minimum 10 years experience in manufacturing industry with managing factory operational background, interfaces with or manages cross functional teams engineering, quality system, IS&T, cost etc... will be the preference. o Good vision, analytical, process oriented and strong problem solving skills. o Excellent communication skill and interaction with people o Result oriented, strong in leadership and organization skills. o Willing to work from OEM factory o English & Mandarin proficiency o Pleasant personality
BS and above