Depth Module Calibration & Test Engineer
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
The Depth Test Engineering group is responsible for research, design, development, test, and qualification of camera hardware for Apple products. The Test team is looking for depth module calibration & test engineer with responsibilities for the designing and bringing up the hardware and software that calibrates and tests the imaging components that go into Apple products. You will be involved with designing, implementing, debugging, and developing the methods to calibrate imaging systems and then the metrics to quantify their performance at factories around the world.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Outstanding Mechanical/HW/SW problem solving and optimization skill.
- Good working experience on test infrastructure bring up at Mass Production. Self-motivated professional. Great teammate w/ Passion
- Experience on camera/depth sensing device/optical device test would be huge plus
- Familiarity with mechanical design would be plus.
- Familiarity with processing mass production test result would be huge plus (statistical analysis)
Develop new testers/critical optical component to meet design requirements for calibration and test. Develop and deploy software that calibrates and tests imaging systems. Analyze volume data to provide guidance on engineering decisions.
Education & Experience
B.S./M.S. in Engineering, Imaging Science, Physics, or equivalent preferred
- Travel to vendors and partner facilities is required during new product development