Site Technical Manager internship
潍坊, 山东省, 中国内地
Operations and Supply Chain
Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing process, including maintenance of assembly and testing process consistency, process mapping, data correlation, as well as the capability for failure analysis on the yield hitters and reliability issues from process perspectives, and post-ramp qualification and new process implementation. Work together with the design engineering team and vendors to work towards product solutions, increase line efficiency and control product quality. Take ownership and direct a team of individual (OPM, TE, PQM, AME) of ramping and sustaining production engineering to ensure production line is ready in terms of facilities, equipment, process and capacity so that production plan can be met. Learning Opportunities: - Knowledge on machine design, automation, CCD detection, applied statistics. - Knowledge on failure analysis method e.g, 8D, FMEA, etc.
- Project management experience.
- Electrical, electronics or mechanical engineering background with knowledge in optical detection, machine design will be advantageous.
- Faster learner, be innovative/think different, self driven, can define, study and tackle problems independently.
- Remains flexible and calm in times of uncertainty.
- Good mathematics, statistics background, 6-sigma will be a plus.
- Experience in a hands-on manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills in both verbal and written Mandarin and English.
- Define project plans and schedules and drive project execution. - Collaborate with CAPEX team on machine vendor OSS incl. LBU, ramp and sustaining. - Collect machine downtime rate by site and drive vendors & CMs on machines down FACA by machine type to reduce machine the rate. - Drive vendor’s Machine maintenance SOP and fixing manual refining. - Collaborate with vendors, CMs and CAPEX to setup equipment handover process btw vendor and CM to ensure a smooth transition from vendor to CM and achieve CM maintenance maximum. - Work with internal teams of CAPEX, STM, AME, on CM’s equipment IDL training and certification. - Work with multi-functional teams on equipment pre-tuning and delivery conditions definition to reduce OSS requirement during LBU.
- MS or PhD undergraduates majoring in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.