Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Operations and Supply Chain
passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, you will help us leave the world better than we found it. If you are students who are hardworking on pursuing perfection, adopting challenges, enjoying work with others, learning new things along the way, Apple is the right place for you. Apple MQA is responsible for assuring high quality requirements sustainably implemented and maintained in Apple supplier chain with effective measurement/monitor and continual improvement in a creative & systemic way.
- Master or above, Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering is preferred
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, with good English
- Clear communication and logical thinking
- Experience in a quality role supporting high volume manufacturing of mechanical products is preferred
- At least 10+ weeks full-time commitment to the internship; but the duration can be flexible.
- Has basic knowledge on quality management system structure, quality procedures, and quality tools (e.g. Mechanical Drawing, Measurement, SPC)
- A passion for smart manufacturing processes and technologies
- Be interested in Mathematics and Analytics, and be able to utilize data analysis tools to discover the clues of inherence of data
- Programming knowledge and experience is preferred.
- Experience on project management is preferred
- Published Engineering Thesis, Invention Patent holder are preferred
- Understand data collection according to manufacturing/material flow. - Develop big data audit on Apple System and Vendor MES to screen and detect potential risk in production. - Study Apple available tools(such as Tableau, JMP) to better visualize big data audit result. Develop some scripts to improve efficiency as needed. - Think creatively to identify engineering challenges or issues - Discover new technology solutions on the identified directions -Present analysis results and reports to Apple management team -Interfaces with other Apple functional groups as part of mechanical quality engineering team - Interfaces with other Apple functional groups as part of manufacturing design team
- Program management to ensure selected machines be reviewed and rollout the validation @CM on time.
- Establish collaboration mode and develop framework for machine safety engagement @NPI
- Provide creative solutions for the identified engineering challenges or issues
- Discover new technology solutions on the identified directions
- Present analysis results and reports to Apple management team
- Interfaces with other Apple functional groups as part of manufacturing design team