Mac PQE Intern
Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, you will help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Proficient in Python.
- Proven skills and experience in Web based UI development (Safari experience preferred)
- Good knowledge on Database, like MySQL or alike
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management experience preferred
- Self-driven with the desired become an integral part of Apple’s talented, highly creative，fast paced engineering team
- Flexibility and comfort working in a quickly changing environment.
- Understanding statistical tools and techniques is a plus.
- Mac Ops data team is aiming to build a coordinated UI system where tracks top issues, automate failure analysis process based on historical issue learning as well as smart reporting. - Natural language processing technology is part of the exploration. - This role will work with data team to bring up a web based UI tool based on a prototype developed by Python. - Strong Python, web development experience is what we’re looking for. - Machine learning knowledge is a big plus.
Education & Experience
MS or PhD. Major in Computer Science, Data Science or Machine Learning.