Baseband Software Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
Come work at Apple! The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Join the Wireless Technologies and Eco-Systems (WTE) organization and drive innovation that matters! As part of the Wireless team you we will be working on building solutions for Wireless technologies. We are looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment. Be ready to make something extraordinary when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple Wireless SW Developing Team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- Minimum 3 years’ hands on experience in protocol stack NAS layer developing role.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experienced in system design as plus.
- Experienced in NR/LTE protocol AS/L2 as plus.
- Deep knowledge of LTE or NR cross layers as well as end to end system as plus.
- Work on iOS cellular 5G feature design/development - Analyze and optimize cellular performance - Drive iOS cellular issue troubleshooting, debugging and resolving - Support all kinds of production tests
Education & Experience
PhD/Master degree in EE/CS
- - Good communication skill
- - Self-motivated
- - Think differently with creative ideas