Mac Hardware System Design Engineer Intern
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Our Mac hardware system design engineer team is responsible for delivering the best computers to the end users. In this team, you will be working as an intern with the best engineers in the world. You will be encouraged to do something different and unique, to explore the far reaches of the possible, to be part of the team which always changes the world. We are currently seeking enthusiastic EE major interns who can start work in 2018. The interns will support electrical & system design and integration of the Mac computers. The candidate will be assigned tasks that support the design, integration, implementation, testing, and qualification of various electrical sub-systems. Would prefer the candidate be self-motivated, a creative problem solver, a good communicator and motivator.
- - Superior communication skills in both English and Chinese
- - Strong analytic skills, self-initiatives and keen to learn and adopt new technologies and processes
- - Demonstrated self-motivated and capable to work independently as well as within a diverse multi-geographic team
- - Tools: Cadence& Allegro, Matlab is a plus
- - Be familiar with multi-meter, scope, TDR is a plus.
- - Prefer student project experience in areas of Robot Competition, Electronic Design Contest, etc..
Responsibilities include but are not limited to - Participate in design and development of next generation Mac products. - Be the expert to help with EE related issues. - Good ability for issue summary and reporting. - Be able to manage vendor EE resources for better technical support.
Education & Experience
- Major in EE or equivalents, BS or MS