Cybersecurity Policy and Compliance Manager, Information Security
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Apple Information Security is responsible for protecting Apple’s data in transit and at rest. Apple employees and partners are always moving information from one system to another, or storing it on a server or device. Our job is to make sure Apple's information doesn't fall into the wrong hands. We are building a world-class team of security practitioners in Shanghai. This is a rare opportunity to be involved in something new from the beginning. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with multi-functional partners both internal and external to Apple. Among the groundbreaking services you will have the opportunity to focus on is iCloud in China. We are looking for self-motivated individuals with an intuition for security who are not afraid to question assumptions. The ability to be results-driven, comfortable with dynamic requirements, and effective communicating cross-culturally are keys to success in this position. Show us your talent in this challenging, fun, and exciting environment. It’s what makes us Apple.
- Successful candidates will exhibit some of the following characteristics:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative with a high standard of ethics
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, with a desire to learn on the job
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Shown ability to work both independently and reciprocally with numerous people at all levels throughout a large organization
- Experience with prominent security frameworks (for example ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, MLPS)
- Deep knowledge of China’s security regulatory landscape (for example, China Cybersecurity Law and its implementation measures)
- Experience working with Chinese government agencies at central, provincial, and/or municipal-level (e.g. MIIT, MPS, CAC, etc.)
- Confidence distilling new and evolving regulatory information into actionable guidance for engineering and business teams
- Comfort with ambiguity in scope and intent of regulations
- Ability to execute security compliance-related audits and risk assessments
- Proficiency in English language
You will join a global team of passionate and dynamic security policy and compliance practitioners. As a Cybersecurity Policy and Compliance Manager, you will: Monitor changes to security policy and compliance requirements in China; Analyze the impact of Chinese security policy and compliance requirements on Apple services; Manage compliance programs in China for Apple services.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.