Sr. Project Manager - Business Process re-engineering
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As a Program Manager within the APO Business Process Engineering organization, you will work with a globally dispersed cross-functional team to conduct business analysis to implement new supply chain capability, drive process optimization, increased scale & efficiency, and minimize cost. You will prepare appropriate documentation including current state, value stream mapping, scenario & sensitivity testing, financial analysis, and business case development. You will handle all aspects of cross-functional programs and projects including timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope and definition, deliverables and implementation.
- Demonstrated records of leading diverse and complex process re-engineering projects from conception through implementation, with positive user feedback after delivery
- Strong business knowledge in supply chain functions such as supply demand planning, material management, production operation, inventory management and logistics.
- Deep understanding in system implementation and development life cycles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill, flexible and open to different ideas, able to establish trust and reach alignment quickly
- Self-motivated individual who thrives working in a global, matrix, fast-paced environment, good at negotiation and drive clarify through ambiguity
- Hands on experience in project management methodologies with attention to details
- Forward thinking; able to see beyond the corner to identify risks/opportunities and drive the project teams toward the desired objective.
You will have the ability to find opportunities and lead business process re-engineering efforts. You will also be responsible for leading medium to large size, regional cross-functional projects, build and roll-out innovative technology and business process solutions that increase efficiencies, improve customer satisfaction, build customer loyalty, and drive revenue. This position requires this person to work with regional teams and senior management to define processes and system roadmaps and drive improvements. This effort is directly linked to our commercial strategy and needs to be forward-looking. This may include: Understand future strategies and directions to anticipate needs Build Internal and external expertise to become subject matter experts Understand and analyze the business problems at the root not just the symptoms, with solution recommendations and implementation plans Negotiate with cross-functional teams and business partners to align and deliver results, without compromising the overall quality of the final deliverables. Lead through the full project life cycle - from kickoff, problem definition, requirements, scope, design, testing, rollout and user-onboarding Prepare and lead the communications within project team, with stakeholders and leadership. Ensure the project objectives are met such as customer satisfaction, user acceptance, business impact, e.g. Apply analytical skills to help rationalize and inspire change.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters required. Certified PMP or Scrum Master a plus but not required. Minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience working within a product, project, or program management role.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.