APO Business Process Re-engineering Manager
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The APO Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) team is looking for an experienced Manager to lead a team of BPR Project Managers and Analysts. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, supply chain business knowledge, system solution design and experience in leading large complex global programs. The candidate must have the ability to build open and collaborative environment for the team and have a demonstrable track record of effective partnering with both business and technical teams. One of the most critical aspects of this role is to deliver strong program governance and encourage connections across different tracks of work throughout the program. In this role, the manager will coach, mentor and champion developments of the team while delivering quality and timely results. Along with leading the team, the role will also have accountability to drive strategic roadmap for APO cross functional teams and lead large end to end multi-year programs. This role is critical to integrate program, process, experience and solution tracks across multiple projects. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. This individual should also have strong analytical, project management, communication, influencing and leadership skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization. Candidates must be willing to work at both a very detailed and strategic level.
- Direct people management experience, prefer in the high tech industry.
- Direct project leadership experience with proven records of delivering middle and large complex global projects.
- Deep knowledge in system design and application development life cycles.
- Experience in planning, prototyping, driving process improvement projects and new capabilities to cross-functional teams.
- Experience in building, developing, and managing highly effective project manager and business analyst teams.
- Strong business knowledge in supply chain is preferred.
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure and provide directions to team through ambiguity.
- Maintains flexible and positive attitude, open to change.
Work with APO leadership to identify the strategic initiatives, business goals, process improvement opportunities for APO business teams. Communicate often to align direction from senior management and help team set vision and goals in a very fast-paced dynamic environment. Provide day-to-day leadership to the team to help prioritize work, remove obstacles and empower the team for delivery. Provide subject matter expertise in project management, business analysis and data analytics. Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to drive partnerships and trust. Define what excellence looks like for your team and measure against that goal. Build an environment for development and continuous feedback. Manage and balance resource allocation to set the team up for success. Able to multi-tasking, balance between management responsibilities.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is required Min 10 years experience directly managing project managers / Analysts Min 12 years working experience in running projects in global company Knowledge of enterprise solutions such as ERP, PLM and MDM is desired Experience implementing solutions for complex enterprise applications is a plus Knowledge of database design, data processing or big data related is a plus
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.