RAD BI Manager
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Operations and Supply Chain
Company overview Apple ignited the personal computer revolution in the 1970s with the Apple II and we reinvented it in the 1980s with the Macintosh. Today, we continue to own the industry in innovation with its award-winning computers, OS X operating system and iLife and professional applications. Apple is also spearheading the digital media revolution with its iPod portable music and video players and iTunes online store and has entered the mobile phone market with its revolutionary iPhone. Make a difference. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Summary APO BPR RAD/DS team is seeking an experienced and creative application developer to design and deliver world class applications for APO. The ideal candidate will combine exceptional managerial expertise with solid hands on technical capabilities. You will collaborate with business and technical teams to propose and deliver solutions.
- 10+ years experience and consistent track record leading and delivering complex development projects.
- 5+ years direct management experience.
- Full-stack web development, including LAMP stack, SQL, no-SQL, HTML/CSS/JS, web services, version control, report writers, modern frameworks, and development platform.
- Experience with web application and data processing architecture design.
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to lead developers with substantial experience with addressing conflicts/escalations, prioritizing resources to meet strategic goals, mentoring employees, conduct performance review, and recruiting/retaining talent.
- Ability to create and execute plans in ambiguous settings.
- Ability to work in dynamic environment with shifting priorities and schedules.
- Good work ethics and passion to go beyond what is expected.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of manufacturing, planning or logistics business processes preferred.
Lead development team responsible for designing and developing complex business critical systems, dashboards, and reports. Strong technical expertise allowing you to work at the micro or macro level. Supervise and mentor developers; responsible for their management, evaluation, and career development. Debug/troubleshoot issues and drive resolution. Work with project and business teams to define project requirements, deliverables, acceptance criteria, and desired end result. Review and prioritize work to align with leadership priorities. Develop roadmaps and communicate strategy to leadership. Obsess with continual improvement. Be curious and excited to learn new technologies and solutions.
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.