Machine Learning Engineer - Camera Algorithm
Beijing, Beijing, China
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Our organization comprises teams ranging from software, firmware to hardware, together we have contributed in fun features to Apple devices such as smart HDR, night shot, FaceID, Animoji, etc. We are endeavoring to develop solutions to real-world problems and deliver the best user experiences.
- Solid R&D experience in Camera Image Signal Processing, Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms.
- Strong skills in Python and C++/Objective-C development.
- Being active in CVML communities, having publications in top conferences/journals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Mandarin and English.
We are looking for highly motivated machine learning engineer in the following topics: - Image/video enhancement, understanding, and attention detection. - Network compression and acceleration
Education & Experience
MS/PhD candidates in Computer Science or equivalent fields (Electrical Engineering, Automation, Mathematics, Statistics, etc).
- Experience with camera hardware/firmware, computational photography, and related machine learning technologies.