Marketing Manager - Apple Pay China
上海, 上海, 中国内地
The people here at Apple don’t just build products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. We are looking for a highly qualified and motivated marketing professional to join Apple Pay team to help drive adoption and growth for Apple Pay services in China. You will play a meaningful role in identifying customers insights and crafting substantial communication roadmap that tackles their needs. You will lead the development and execution of marketing plans to bring the outstanding payment experience to more customers. You will work closely with marketing professionals in China and around the world.
- We need strong digital and performance marketing experience, including experience in driving customer adoption and dedication within App
- Good analytical skills to sort through complex data to make well-reasoned conclusions, and translate the findings into solid action plans
- Ability to plan strategically, then follow through to execution with attention to quality and details.
- A highly collaborative teammate with experience in influencing internal teams and external partners
- 6+ years of marketing experience. Past experience in mobile payments or e-commerce industry is preferred
- Professional and dare to come out creatively ideas
- Results-oriented with “can-do” demeanor
- Strong verbal and written communicator in both Chinese and English
- Genuine passion for Apple’s extraordinary products and customer experience
- Work cross functionally to plan, develop and execute coordinated marketing programs to drive the awareness, adoption and dedication of Apple Pay services - Encourage partners to implement the marketing strategy and make impact to take their existing programs to the next level - Track and evaluate campaign performance in time and implement continuous optimization to improve marketing models that could be replicated to other markets and future campaigns - Challenge the status-quo and initiate to test new marketing approaches aiming to drive higher adoption and engagement. - Seek for agreement from both internal & external partners to support proposed plans and approaches
BA or BS in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field, MBA a plus.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.