Engineering Program Manager - Apple Pay
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Software and Services
The Apple Pay Asia Team is looking for an experienced Engineering Program Manager to manage and drive the project management, product development of innovative Transit programs in Asia. The Engineering Program Manager coordinates large cross functional teams and external partners, with abundant resources to define, execute and deliver on exciting and innovative payments programs. In this role you will equally collaborate with internal teams as well as coordinate and support partners in the payments ecosystem.
- >=2 years working experiences, payment or public transit industry working experiences is a plus
- Outstanding English communication and presentation skills
- Rich experiences in project and product management
- Comprehensive knowledge of NFC applications is a plus
- Naturally accountable and responsible
- Sound technical foundation and attention to detail
- Highly motivated self starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player and flexible to work under pressure
You are structured and methodical and utilize a strong technical background to prioritize and solve problem, experienced project management skills to track and promote project . The successful candidate provides attention to detail and focus on excellent customer experience as well as the ability to lead and drive large cross functional teams and external partners. He/She will be equally successful in communicating with global engineering and engineering teams. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a proven track record who feel equally passionate about transit, payments and NFC enabled use cases as well as developing innovative solutions together with global talented engineering teams, and payment industry partners in Asia.
Bachelors or Masters degree required.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.