Ads Review Specialist, Ad Platforms
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Ad Platforms team makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. We are looking for an experienced Ad Certification and QA engineer to help us ensure the highest standards of advertising across the platform. We're looking for critical thinkers who would like to play a key role in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong technical and communication skills to handle responsibilities which would include ad content review, design and implementation of policies, test plans and ad review processes.
- Incredibly detail-oriented and capable of navigating grey areas effectively
- Experience working in ad review role in web and mobile related fields
- Strong verbal, writing communication, organization and time management skills required
- Knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures of advertising and ad content review
- Experience in reviewing content and enforcing policy and able to manage exposure to unusual, sensitive, and/or obscene content
- Familiar with ad industry in terms of law, regulation and trending study
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including English and Mandarin
- Ensure logical and meaningful review of Ad/URL content, deliver high-quality content review consistently and accurately - Think both quantitatively and qualitatively to evaluate and address unusual, harmful, or sensitive content. Identify and report issues, patterns, and trends - Be positive and good in finding process or policy gap and come up with practical solution for improvement - Learn and use various internal tools to review and moderate content on the platform - Inform appropriate Management about issues that may involve policy violations or potential liability. Assist Management to implement adequate controls and the ad review processes - Effectively internal communicate to address issue and find opportunity - Provide status reports to management and other team members
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (CS or quantitative emphasis preferred, some academic experience with statistics preferred)
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.